Our services are available to anyone over the age of 18 who lives in the Metropolitan Borough of Sandwell and is experiencing difficulties with drugs and/or alcohol. We also have services available for family members of drug and alcohol users who need support.
Ring us on the number below (Mon–Fri 9am-5pm), or come to our Drop-In clinic at the Alberta Building (Mon-Fri, 9am–4pm). You don’t need to book and can just turn up for an informal chat with a duty worker.
You can access our service simply by coming in and seeing us at the Alberta Building, attending one of our satellite locations or by giving us a call. You will be greeted by a member of staff who will explain what the next steps will be and they will arrange for you to see a key worker.
If you have a professional from another service working with you, they can refer you by ringing us directly or by downloading the referral form here and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxing it to 0121 358 9630. We will then contact you to arrange an appointment.
You can also be referred via GP Surgeries, Hospitals, Mental Health Services, Homelessness Services, through the Criminal Justice System (police, courts etc) and your friends & family
If getting to our services is difficult for you due to disability or mobility issues, anxiety or mental health issues, we can arrange visits to your home or other locations. Just let us know! If you have any questions or special requirements in relation to coming to the service please give us a call. We pride ourselves on offering flexible and accessible services to all and would love to hear from you.
We have a wide range of services available for people who may be affected by drugs and/or alcohol.
- Advice and referral for additional services e.g. housing or finances
- Advice and information
- Comprehensive assessment
- Drug and alcohol detoxification
- Family information and support
- GP-based shared care services
- Group sessions and programmes
- Harm reduction advice
- Health MOTs
- Mutual Aid Support Groups
- Needle exchange
- One to one sessions
- Prescribing services
- Recovery champions and peer support
- Recovery-focused treatment
Click on the links below to download our posters and leaflets:
Click on the links below to read issues of our service user magazine FORUS:
- FORUS, ed.1: September - November 2015
- FORUS, ed.2: December - February 2016
- FORUS, ed.3: March - May 2016
- FORUS, ed.4: June - August 2016
- FORUS, ed.5: September - November 2016
- FORUS, ed.6: December - February 2017